The Democratic party feels it necessary to keep all questions about Obama at a safe distance. It is an unprecedented move to keep secrets about a Presidential candidate. The following questions remain sealed from the public.
1. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate(see certificate controversy below)
2. Columbia College records
3. Columbia Thesis paper
4. Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups
5. Harvard College records
6. Illinois State Senate records
7. Illinois State Senate schedule
8. Law practice client list and billing records/summary
9. Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mothers
10. Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)
11. Occidental College records
12. Parent's Marriage Certificate
13. Record of baptism
14. Selective Service Registration
15. Trips schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007
16. Scholarly articles
17. Access to his Grandmother
18. List of all campaign workers that are lobbyists
Obama's 2006 book and Web site outline a plan calling for essentially a government bailout of the inner cities, which he describes as "repositories for all the scars of slavery and violence of Jim Crow." Among other things, he proposes:
* Doling out federal grants "targeting ex-offenders or substance abusers";
* Subsidizing supermarket chains that relocate to the inner city;
* Creating a "universal 401(k)" in which the government would tax private contributions and match public contributions made into new retirement accounts by low-income families;
* Imposing "goals and timetables for minority hiring" on large corporations whose work forces are deemed too white;
* Ramping up funding for the Community Development Block Grant program, Head Start and HUD public housing subsidies.
* Funding Small Business Administration loans for minority; businesses who train ex-felons, including gangbangers, for the "green jobs" of the future, such as installing extra insulation in homes;
* Doubling the funding for federal after-school programs such as midnight basketball;
* Subsidizing job training, day care, transportation for inner-city poor, as well as doubling the funding of the federal Jobs Access and Reverse Commute program;
* Expanding the eligibility of the earned income tax credit to include more poor, and indexing it to inflation;
* Adopting entire inner-city neighborhoods as wards of the federal government; and
* Spending billions on new inner-city employment programs, including prison-to-work programs.
Random Thoughts of Mine
1)Nancy Pelosick (queen b*tch of the universe from SF) says if the Demobrats win large majorities in the House and Senate then they would be more bipartisan. Riiiight. In fact, since they have been in power the last 2 years in Congress, the Dems have been extremely un-bipartisan, more so than any other Congressional era. Democrats are such liars and they think we are idiots when they say things like that.....
2)Joe the Plumber says if Obama is elected then Israel will be destroyed: he's right. I have studied this area for years and know that that is the reason why terrorist groups like Hamas, who are hellbent on destroying Israel, are rooting for Obama to win. They know that Obama will throw the Jews under the bus.
Qaeda wants Republicans, Bush "humiliated"
DUBAI (Reuters) - An al Qaeda leader has called for President George W. Bush and the Republicans to be "humiliated," without endorsing a party in the upcoming U.S. presidential election, according to an Internet video posting.
"O God, humiliate Bush and his party, O Lord of the Worlds, degrade and defy him," Abu Yahya al-Libi said at the end of sermon marking the Muslim feast of Eid al-Fitr, in a video posted on the Internet.
Libi, a top al Qaeda commander believed to be living in Afghanistan or Pakistan, called for God's wrath to be brought against Bush equating him with past tyrants in history.
The remarks were the first from a leading al Qaeda figure referring, albeit indirectly, to the U.S. elections. Muslim clerics often end sermons by calling on God to guide and support Muslims and help defeat their enemies.
OBAMA & THE ARABS: WHY MUSLIMS SEE HIM AS ONE OF THEM
'OBAMA! Inshallah!" - Obama! Allah willing! That slogan, scribbled on walls in Gaza, indicates the hopes that Barack Obama has inspired among Arabs.
While Obama has tried to push his origins into the background, his "Islamic roots" have won him a place in many Arabs' hearts.
Another, Al-Jazeera's Aala al-Bayoumi, notes: "Had it not been for Obama, Arabs would not even bother to follow the US presidential race." What makes the difference is Obama's "Islamic and African roots."
Obama especially appeals to pan-Arab nationalists angry at the United States for having ousted Saddam Hussein. Obama's promise to leave Iraq gives pan-Arabs their only chance (albeit slim) to destroy the new Iraqi democracy.
Obama, by contrast, has retained his Arabic-Islamic names. (Barack means "blessed" and Hussein means "beautiful.")
Survey: shows McCain beating Obama in Israel
JERUSALEM: An Israeli pollster says that if the country were on the U.S. election map, it would be brightÂ red.
A survey of Americans in the Holy Land released Thursday found that absentee voters supported Republican John McCain over Barack Obama by a three-to-oneÂ margin.
The survey interviewed 817 Americans who have cast absentee ballots for next week's presidential election. It was conducted by Vote from Israel, a nonpartisan group that has encouraged Americans toÂ vote.
An estimated 40,000 Americans living in Israel are expected to vote.